What is a Wind-solar Hybrid Power Supply System
What is a Wind-solar Hybrid Power Supply System
Wind power and solar power are among the cleanest, most realistic and most promising ways to generate electricity in the world. The wind-solar complementary power supply system is a reasonable complementary power supply method. In the application of power supply, it solves the problem of power supply in remote areas without electricity. Today we will talk about the working principle and application of the wind-solar hybrid power supply system in detail.
1. What is a wid-solar hybrid power supply system
The wind-solar hybrid power supply system is mainly composed of wind turbines, solar photovoltaic cells, controllers, batteries, inverters, AC and DC loads, etc. The system integrates wind energy, solar energy, batteries and other energy generation technologies and system intelligent control technologies. composite renewable energy generation system.
The independent power generation of wind energy or solar energy is severely limited by natural conditions, but it has great complementarity in time and space. Therefore, combining the two to form a wind-solar complementary power supply system can largely solve the intermittent situation of wind or solar power alone. In terms of power supply and wired transmission, there is no need to build a large-scale transmission network, and the laying of an optical fiber transmission network reduces costs; it is more energy-efficient and safer than grid power supply.
2. The principle of wind-solar hybrid power supply system
The wind power generation part uses the wind turbine to convert wind energy into mechanical energy, and then converts the mechanical energy into electrical energy through the wind turbine, then charges the battery through the controller, and supplies power to the load through the inverter;
The photovoltaic power generation part uses the photovoltaic effect of solar panels to convert light energy into electrical energy, then charges the battery, and then converts direct current into alternating current through the inverter to supply power to the load;
The inverter system is composed of multiple inverters, which convert the DC power in the battery into a standard 220V AC power to ensure the normal use of AC load equipment. At the same time, it also has the function of automatic voltage stabilization, which can improve the power supply quality of the wind-solar hybrid power supply system;
The control part continuously switches and adjusts the working state of the battery pack according to the changes in sunlight intensity, wind force and load: on the one hand, the adjusted electric energy is directly sent to the DC or AC load. On the other hand, excess electrical energy is sent to the battery pack for storage. When the power generation cannot meet the load demand, the controller will send the electric energy of the battery to the load to ensure the continuity and stability of the entire system;
The battery part is composed of multiple batteries, which play two roles of energy regulation and load balancing in the system at the same time. It converts the electrical energy output by the wind power generation system and the photovoltaic power generation system into chemical energy, and stores it for use when the power supply is insufficient.
According to the change of wind and solar radiation, the wind and solar hybrid power supply system can operate in the following three modes: the wind turbine alone supplies power to the load; the photovoltaic power generation system supplies power to the load alone; the wind turbine and photovoltaic power generation system jointly supply power to the load.
3. Application of wind-solar hybrid power supply system
Widely used in safe city construction, smart forestry, smart agriculture, smart transportation, smart water conservancy, smart grid, border and coastal defense, petroleum and petrochemical, meteorological environmental protection, environmental monitoring, ecological protection, disaster early warning, military police, coal mine metallurgy, power generation groups, operations System power supply in commercial base stations and other fields, the specific classification is as follows:
- Smart water conservancy: river chief system, lake chief system, river channel monitoring, groundwater resource monitoring, water quality monitoring, reservoir monitoring, water flow monitoring and power supply;
- Smart forestry: forest area import and export auxiliary bayonet monitoring, sky eye monitoring, forest fire monitoring, straw burning power supply;
- Smart transportation: video surveillance along highways, electronic police, bayonet capture, tunnel lighting, road monitoring, traffic survey equipment, monitoring along high-speed railways, port video surveillance, maritime aviation video surveillance power supply system;
- Smart grid: Overhead transmission online monitoring and monitoring, overhead transmission line anti-external force breakout early warning monitoring system, overhead transmission line icing online monitoring, overhead transmission line micro-meteorology online monitoring power supply system;
- Smart agriculture: Agricultural Internet of Things, traceability of agricultural products, farmland irrigation, soil monitoring, aquaculture monitoring and power supply system;
- Safe city construction: Safe city monitoring, Skynet project, Xueliang project monitoring power supply system;
- Ecological protection: wetland nature reserve monitoring, wildlife monitoring and protection monitoring power supply system;
- Disaster early warning: mountain torrent disaster early warning, meteorological disaster early warning, geological disaster early warning, natural disaster early warning;
- Petroleum and petrochemical: well site/plant monitoring, valve room monitoring, combustible gas monitoring, pipeline cathodic protection, oil and gas field data, oil pipeline monitoring and power supply system;
- Meteorological and environmental protection: air temperature and humidity monitoring, PM2.5 monitoring, water and rain satellite monitoring, weather stations, sewage treatment plants, pollution source monitoring and power supply systems;
- Military and police field: anti-smuggling video surveillance, border post, island frontier defense, individual combat equipment power supply system;
- Coal mine metallurgy: coal mine safety monitoring, land resources mine monitoring power supply system;
- Power generation group: thermal power plant monitoring, hydropower station monitoring, wind farm monitoring power supply system;
- Operators: base stations, micro base stations, communication guarantee power supply systems.
The above is the relevant introduction of wind-solar hybrid power supply system. Utilizing the complementarity of wind energy and solar energy, a relatively stable output can be obtained, and the system has high stability and reliability. Through reasonable design and matching, electricity can basically be provided by the wind-solar hybrid power supply system, and there is little or no need to start backup power sources such as diesel generator sets, and better social and economic benefits can be obtained.