A crystalline silicon module is a solar panel consisting of multiple crystalline silicon cells. The main function of crystalline silicon modules is to convert solar energy into electricity for use in households, businesses and industries.
The characteristics of crystalline silicon modules include:
1. High conversion efficiency: The conversion efficiency of crystalline silicon modules is relatively high, and the proportion of converting solar energy into electrical energy can reach about 20%.
2. Time-tested: crystalline silicon modules have been used for decades, and their performance stability has been fully verified.
3. Strong wind and rain resistance: crystalline silicon modules have good wind resistance, rain resistance, and earthquake resistance, and can be used in various harsh environmental conditions.
4. Simple maintenance: crystalline silicon modules do not require much maintenance, only need to be cleaned and maintained.
At present, there are mainly the following types of crystalline silicon components on the market:
1. Monocrystalline silicon module: Made of monocrystalline silicon, it has high conversion efficiency and stability, but the price is relatively high.
2. Polysilicon module: Made of polysilicon, the price is relatively low, but the conversion efficiency is slightly lower.
3. N-type monocrystalline silicon module: Made of N-type monocrystalline silicon, it has high conversion efficiency and low temperature coefficient.
4. Double-sided module: It can absorb light energy from both front and back directions, improving power generation efficiency.
At present, the price of crystalline silicon modules in the market is relatively stable, but it will fluctuate to a certain extent during peak demand seasons. With the continuous development of the renewable energy industry, the application range of crystalline silicon components will be further expanded.