8. How to evaluate the safety of a household solar power system?
Must do 5 to see:
(1) Check whether the battery equipped with the power generation system is a lithium iron phosphate battery, and it is preferably a lithium battery, and the number of cycle charging is more than 6,000 times;
(2) Check whether there is a BMS – battery management system, which can monitor the performance status of the battery, and provide multiple protections for overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent, overdischarge, overtemperature, overload, etc.;
(3) Check whether there is an EMS energy management system, the fault data can be automatically connected, and the after-sales personnel can find the fault at the first time and solve the equipment problem online;
(4) See if there is a supporting APP connected to the EMS system, so that users can remotely view the power generation and consumption of equipment on their mobile phones, etc., so as to ensure the real safety of power storage and power consumption;
(5) See if there is a visual alarm design, such as whether there is a breathing light to display the power usage, whether a fault can be detected in time through the breathing light, etc.